Here are some techniques you can use to enjoy jello shots without getting mad at them :)
One of the funniest things that can happen, is taking jello out of the container.
- When using plastic or glass containers, just be sure, that it is easy to consume :) Try to get containers with lids to turn cups upside down in refrigerator.
- Another good way to consume is to heat it for a while (30 sec.), so that edge part of jello is melted a bit.
- Paper cups are fabolous from the point of pressing the bottom side. Not so good looking, though :(
- Pam spray can also be useful. Thin coating before filling them in and jelly will then slip like on ice when you pull it out :)
- Provide people with spoons, in case other methods do not work :)
Have a nice party and keep checking Jello Shot Recipe Blog for a new recipes!