Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cow Tales Vodka

When you reach the edge of space, you run out of a lot of things to look at. You grasp at anything around you to get the job done. I'm starting to run out of candies, so I went the exotic route. These are Cow Tales. I grew up on a farm, as you might remember, and I recall cow tails being different then these. I guess a cow whispers to another one, about how she took the bull's horn... If you know what I mean.
The packaging makes them look like a straw.

I took it out, and it looked like a chunk of caramel, or a plastic churro. Then there was something sweet on the inside. It almost looks like a weird Livewire style candy.
Here's a close up Mr. Devile.
So like an unwilling actress, I cut her up into small pieces.
And thus began the marinading process. Washed up actresses love alcohol.
It takes a couple of days, but then it is good to go.
One for me, and one for the miss. It takes like a lighter caramel. It's not bad by any means, and in fact it turned out better than I thought it would. It's not great though, but it is on the cusp of it.

Cow Tales Vodka: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...