Saturday, August 4, 2012

Candy Necklace / Candy Bracelet / Edible Underwear Vodka

Ever wanted to do a body shot off of a girl wearing edible underwear? Well, depending on how you do it, it might end up as a lesser form as the following.
This pack included a multitude of different candies, though mostly along the lines of the candy bracelet kind. This is not sexy at all. Hell, I don't even know what the mystery vibrator things are.

This was sealed for our protection. Thank goodness. Turns out those vibrator things are just like sticks of candy like chap stick. Weird.
Here is what we're after though, and that's just the bracelet.
I didn't want the string in there, so I cut it off and put all the little bits into a jar. I kind of like this shot.
Now we just add vodka, and then we wait a while.
It only takes a few days for it to dissolve, based off of minimal agitation, and this is what you're left with.
I didn't want to candy scum, so I decided to filter it.
Side by side, it looks like I made the right choice. Sampling them was like tasting Kool-aid with vodka. It sort of works, but it's not perfect. The unfiltered version tasted a little worse than the filtered version, which is to be expected. I don't honestly recommend anyone doing this, since the sickly green colour is not appealing.

Candy Bracelet Vodka (Unfiltered): 2/5 Candy Bracelet Vodka (Filtered): 3/5

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm an editor at the Winnipeg Sun and I'd love to interview you re: your pillow fort. Drop me a line at tessa dot vanderhart at sunmedia dot ca. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...