Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hello Kitty Vodka

A while back I purchased a tin of Hello Kitty candy because I was low on candy I could infuse. It sat on my shelf for a month, and so I figured I might as well do it. Hello Kitty seems to be a favourite for a lot of girls, especially Japanese one, go crazy for.
Hello Kitty is ready to play.
Anyone up for some Chinese food? It's ready for you. Full of their stars... Wait... Stars?

And these are the stars...
Now it's time to make it rain... Rain stars.
Now that I have collected them, why don't you make a wish?
And now we try out this Polar Ice vodka.
Here is the finished product. It's a nice pick vodka, and it totally kills the alcoholic taste. There isn't much flavour to it though, as the candy stars are just sugary.

Hello Kitty Vodka: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...