Sunday, January 19, 2014

Artificial Vanilla Extract Vodka

Vanilla has always been my favourite flavour of Coke. In fact, I would love for them to bring it back to Canada, but unfortunately it was traded away so that we can avoid suffering the dreaded 8 month long Canadark. The ice giants gladly accepted that deal, but sometimes I think it would have been worth it to keep the Vanilla Coke.
I decided to try earlier on to do both versions, the real an artifical. Technically I could have done also the vanilla extract, but that was not in the budget for this trip.

Normally you should start with the expensive drinks, and work your way backwards, but I decided to go the opposite to save time.
As you can see, it was a couple of drops to add the flavour. It turned out okay, but it was nothing I would really want to try again. The real deal is coming soon! Artificial Vanilla Extract Vodka: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...