Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hot Pepper Vodka

These wonderful peppers were a few that I picked up from the local market. I normally use them to add some spice to dinner, but this time I wanted to add some spice to my night cap.

You have to cut them up pretty fine, just so that hot seeds can be introduced to the liquid.
Having sliced them up three different ways, I added them to the jar.
We add a little alcohol, and then we wait a few days.
After about five days we're done. The colour of the vodka has been slightly tainted by the chlorophyll, but that's to be expected. A different type of heat is introduced, one that cuts the burn of an alcohol, and replaces it for a spice, which is quite nice. That being said, it's not terribly good if you want a candy alcohol. It is good if you like spice though.
Hot Pepper Vodka: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...