Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wells Banana Bread beer

When I think of specialty beer, know what first comes to mind? Coffee flavoured beer. Know what comes to my mind secondly? I should probably pull over, and stop drinking. I was searching the stores on New Years Eve for a drink to share with the world, as I had just traveled to Vancouver, and wanted to keep content flowing on my Candy + Booze website.
This is what I selected out of everything there. It's a banana bread beer, which really just tastes like banana beer, with a thick after taste. As a Canadian though, this 5.2% level of alcohol content means I'll have to drink roughly 8 of them to get drunk. It's not the best drink on the market either, but you could do far worse.

Wells Banana Bread Beer: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...