Thursday, May 17, 2012

Runts Vodka

This one time, on Reddit, I saw a picture of two midgets with Michael Jackson. I wanted to recreate that experience as best as I could. I grabbed a bottle of vodka, added some runts, stopped tanning, and that's as close as I will come.
Let's do like Michael Jackson did, and touch the little things, once we get them out of their box.

I decided to separate them just to see how many in a box you can expect. Then I removed the purples because they would be too dark.
I left out the purple ones just so that the final mixture would look nice. Purple ruins everything.
It took about a week for it all to dissolve, or dissolve as much as it would like to.
And then I had to filter it, just because it had a bit of candy scum.
This is what you could have been drinking... Glad I got rid of it? I could show you the filter too if need be.
Now we have a nice and filtered drink.
At first I was a little concerned with how it was going to turn out, but it turned out to be quite good. Because of the mix of flavours though, it tasted a bit more like fruit punch than anything, which makes it lose a point. It is certainly worth doing though.
Runts Vodka: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...