Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rock Candy Vodka

A while back I did a rock candy vodka drink, but it seems that there is more than one type of rock candy. One is formed on a stick, and the other looks like... Well a bunch of rocks. Now I work on the second type.
I guess I should say, "We will, we will, rock you."

Here they are in their rock orgy. These rockstars know how to party.
To prevent a weird looking drink, I decided to just remove the red ones from the mix.
Now they're all ready for lift off.
Now we get them drunk out of their minds, just like any good rockstar... Not including Rockstar games.
After about a week they're completely dissolved. There was a sugary mixture at the bottom that had to be stirred in.
Finally we have our shot, and might I quickly say that it is delicious. Not only is this a cool candy to eat, it's also a pretty easy mix to do. It's not perfect mind you, but it is a lot better than most.

Rock Candy Vodka: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...