Monday, May 14, 2012

Root Beer Candy Stick Vodka

Growing up on the farm, my father would always give me a beer. It's be a Dad's Old Fashioned Root Beer, but it was a beer none the less. It came in a brown bottle, just like what he used to drink out of. Now I'm all grown up, and I still drink that root beer. I guess it's time to man it up a little bit?
This is a root beer flavoured candy stick. It's a lot like a candy cane, but comes in many different flavours.

Now I just had to undress it a bit. There we go.
To make it a bit easier for it to dissolve, we break it up into smaller pieces. Watch out though, it's a little sticky.
Now it's ready for the shower.
Here it is all wet.
Money shot of the vodka and the candy.
After about a day it's ready to rock. It's a quick and easy flavoured vodka, and it even tastes pretty good.

Root Beer Candy Stick Vodka: 4/5

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. Now I just want to go to the store and grab one of each of the hundred flavors

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice and easy one. I have a few other flavours that I may end up trying, depending on if I run out of things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...