Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Caramel Apple Pop Vodka

Remember when you went to the fair last summer, and it was hot out, the kids were annoying, and that creepy clown kept staring at you with his one good eye? Me too! At that point in time, I wish I had something to ease my emotions, but nothing was around to do so. Luckily I have discovered a fair ground treat, which allows you to experience the fair, without going there!
Step one, grab this kind of lollipop. It's dual flavoured, and just the thing to start the day.

Remove the packaging. I cannot stress this enough. I ruined four drinks this way.
It was too big for my large "shot glasses", though to be honest, I need a few more since I moved places.
Now we reach for the Skyy pilgrims.
After letting it just sit for a day, we're done. You can even see these too flavour levels. This is going to be awesome!
Actually it wasn't awesome. It was bad. So I decided to swirl it around together. This was a worse mistake. This is just like going to the fair. You think it's going to be awesome, and as a kid it is awesome, but as an adult it's just a waste of time.

Caramel Apple Pop Vodka: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...