Friday, April 13, 2012

Sour Strawberry Skittles Spray Vodka

I've already done Power Rangers Skittles Vodka, but there is more to the Skittles line than just that product. Straight from the dollar store near you, here is the Sour Strawberry Skittles Spray. I wonder if they would have used the same naming ploy if their product started with a K.
Here it is in all its glory. Bow to it!


But with a press of a button, it gets turned on... Ladies. All hail the Hypno Toad.
First you have to rip off the top access the sprayer.
I didn't feel like wasting 5 minutes spraying it out, so I did one better, and removed teh sprayer as well. No spray and pray here.
Then you pour the contents out. I started by pouring all of it, but then poured back half of it.
Here's half of the spray in the glass. I neglected to get a picture of it mixed with vodka, because it would just look like water in a glass, so I figured this was good enough. The mixture tasted quite sour. I couldn't really taste the strawberry at all, so it made it a super sour drink. I enjoy it for that reason alone.

Sour Strawberry Skittles Spray Vodka: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...