Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Orange Lollipop Vodka

A little while ago, I did a bubble gum lollipop shot. This time I wanted to do it again, but this time with more fun, and less gum.
Here we have our candy victim. It thinks it's going to be sucked on. Nope!

So I tried to get it into the shot glass. It was pretty obvious that it wasn't going to fit in, so we had to get violent.
So I took a hammer and broke it into pieces. All the pieces... Pieces.. Pieces of me.
It was a pain to try and get all the chunks in there, so I decided to use a funnel. First funnel use ever! That's what made this so fun.
Once it's all in there, all you have to do is add the vodka.
Now all you have to do is wait a day, and it's all good to go. This one was a lot more flavourful, but then again there was more candy. You have to keep stirring it, otherwise it will all clump at the bottom. It's just a friendly reminder is all.

Orange Lollipop Vodka: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...