Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Batman Cherry Pez Vodka

I could easily say that I'm a fan of Batman. Not to be competitive or anything, but Hell, I've even dressed up as one of his villains. You could probably easily guess which one, but that's not what this post is about. This is about the Dark Knight vodka.
Oh no... Batman has been captured, and now we have to rescue him.

So I took the knife and released him from his bonds, just like a good sidekick would do. Anyways, no one is going to be Robin him blind.
Oh no, they stuffed Batman full of mystery drugs.
So I took the drugs out of him, and decided to break them down so that the Bat computer could tell us what it was.
Now we're all ready to feed it into the machine. It's best that you Mr. Freeze it first.
The computer came back saying that it was Pez. It seemed Batman went on an eating spree, and ate all the cherry Pez. Silly me. In any event, the Pez dissolved fairly quickly, and could be done within the "Dark Knight". It has a nice hue to it, making it appealing. There isn't much flavouring going on though, so that knocks its value down a few pegs. How villainous! I wouldn't quite say it's the Bane of vodka, but I'm not going to put on a Penguin suit, and serve this to my friends. I'm not Scarecrow'd of them.

Batman Cherry Pez Vodka: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...