Monday, July 2, 2012

Strawberry Marshmallow Vodka

There are many candies that made me the man I am today. Boxes and boxes of candies that turned me into that thin tall guy that everyone wonders why he's so thin. One of the staples of my diet was strawberry marshmallows.
Look how happy they are to be used. These ones specifically have been dried out, for over a month, to prime them for the event. Last time I did marshmallows, I knew I could take them to the next level, and by letting them dissolve, I could reach that.

Now they're as ready as cosmonauts being thrust into outer space.
Now they only need their fuel to get them there, and I shall supply the potato juice.
After a couple of days you can see they're still in the game, but slowly dissolving.
After a week though, the fight is over. The vodka has won.
It's a bit longer of a drink to make, but it is still worth it. With the amounts that I used it was worth the effort. Sure you had to shake it once a day, but everything fell into place. There was also no need to filter it, which is another bonus. The flavour is also quite nice, but not enough to reach top standing.

Strawberry Marshmallow Vodka: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...